cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Post Call Survey

dbamkincisco
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know how to automatically send a caller to a post call survey? I need to accomplish this, somehow, for a client. We are using IPCC 4.0(3) Enhanced.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

janbyron
Level 1
Level 1

If your customer is using CVP 3.1, they can use the post-call survey feature (setSurveyDnis) in CVP. http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/icm/isn/cvp31/cvp31doc/cvp31cfg.pdf

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

here's what i've got done to make a new survey:

1) created a new sql database to store the survey results.

2) created new webView templates to report on the survey results.

3) created new icm scripts for tracking how many attempts a caller tries to answer questions and passing that question if to many unsuccessful attempts; additional functionality scripts.

4) created ivr scripts to prompt users for results via questions asked; tracked current question by variables set in icm script(s).

5) created a new DialedNumber to be able to transfer callers to. (the callers were asked if they would like to participate in a survey and if yes, they are transfered to this DN)

6) created a voiceMail box that users can leave comments in. the last question of the survey is if the caller would like to leave comments, if yes, they are transfered to this voiceMail box to leave their comment(s).

Has anyone set up IPCC Enterprise to "randomly" transfer a caller AFTER the call is concluded with the agent. E.g. the agent hangs up and now I want this call sent to my survey script.

Another "cheap and dirty" survey is to just build a number of call types and then use the ICM to set the values based on the data passed to it from the aef scripts. Then you can use the provided Web view to view the results. No data base work required.

I have a 5-question survey with 5 possible answers. I have one ICM script and five aef scripts and 25 call types.

Lee