1) created a new sql database to store the survey results.
2) created new webView templates to report on the survey results.
3) created new icm scripts for tracking how many attempts a caller tries to answer questions and passing that question if to many unsuccessful attempts; additional functionality scripts.
4) created ivr scripts to prompt users for results via questions asked; tracked current question by variables set in icm script(s).
5) created a new DialedNumber to be able to transfer callers to. (the callers were asked if they would like to participate in a survey and if yes, they are transfered to this DN)
6) created a voiceMail box that users can leave comments in. the last question of the survey is if the caller would like to leave comments, if yes, they are transfered to this voiceMail box to leave their comment(s).
Has anyone set up IPCC Enterprise to "randomly" transfer a caller AFTER the call is concluded with the agent. E.g. the agent hangs up and now I want this call sent to my survey script.
Another "cheap and dirty" survey is to just build a number of call types and then use the ICM to set the values based on the data passed to it from the aef scripts. Then you can use the provided Web view to view the results. No data base work required.
I have a 5-question survey with 5 possible answers. I have one ICM script and five aef scripts and 25 call types.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...