cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prioritizing calls sent back into queue

DavidPeter
Level 1
Level 1

I have a script where after 5 minutes I pull it out of the nurse queue and send it to the front desk queue. what happens is that sometimes the front desk needs to push it back to the nurse queue. I was wondering if I can set the priority of the call when it is sent back to be the first one in queue or set the priority before it sent to the front desk so when it is pushed back it would go into the same spot it came out of?

I have Cisco Unified CCX Enhanced  7.0(1)SR05_Build504

Thank yo for any help on this!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Correct.  By default all calls have a priority of 1, which is the lowest setting.  10 is the highest setting and highest priority.

I pasted a very simple example of what it would look like in a script.  Collect the called number info and put into a variable, use Switch step to differentiate the triggers, then assign each of them the appropriate priority.

Please rate helpful posts by clicking the thumbs up!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Andrew Skelly
Level 7
Level 7

Send it back to the nurse queue using a different trigger (such as 4001 instead of 4000).  Use a Switch "String" (specify the vairable that collects the number dialed, such as a string variable called dialedTrigger) step where you specify that 4001 has a higher priority than 4000.

So I am using the "Set Priority" icon under the "ACD" heading? Also I have a switch string in the begining of my script for the number they use to transfer back in. Can I set the prioity there or should I have a seperate one under resource select?

Correct.  By default all calls have a priority of 1, which is the lowest setting.  10 is the highest setting and highest priority.

I pasted a very simple example of what it would look like in a script.  Collect the called number info and put into a variable, use Switch step to differentiate the triggers, then assign each of them the appropriate priority.

That worked! Thank you! Sorry about the wait on the reply it took me a while to get back to work on this.

Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: