Helpful
Replies

Problem Installation of 2 IPCC

dbenattou
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

i have installed 2 CCM (PUB + SUB).

my question is : should i install IPCC in the two servers or just one the Publisher ?

i don't know what i must do ?

thanks to help me.

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It's up to you and your allowed licensing. UCCX (formerly known as IPCC Express) has High Availability funtionallity, however it requires an HA license.

The question is how critical is the Contact Center application to your environment and can you survive if a server crashes.

Note that UCCX 3.X and 4.5 did not offer HA functionallity, versions 4.0 and 5.0 do.

HTH,

Chris

hi chris,

thanks for reply.

ok for the first thing.

One other thing. if it's possible, let me know the steps that i must do in Call Manager before installing IPCC Express, and also how can i configure the IPCC Express to be integrated with CCM.

B.R

Driss

NP, follow this admin guide as it describes the integration step by step in detail.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps8219/c1067/ccmigration_09186a008084be19.pdf

HTH,

Chris

BACK UP YOUR SERVER !!!

you should install on you sub first to make sure that the install took.since I seen

Http

You are not authorized to view this page

after you follow all the steps, I have done the installation but havent been able to resolve this particular problem which nay be specific to this client...

but the installation is really straight forward if you follow the link that was provided