Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with 6-digit station extensions

ICM 5.0 SR11

We are currently having an issue where agents on a new s8700 system are not showing up in ICM. Currently the CMS and ASAI links are both up and running to the PGs.

When an agent logs in with a 6-digit agent login into a 6-digit station extension we are unable to see that agent logged in to ICM.

When we log that same 6-digit agent login ID into a 5-digit station extension, the agent shows up in ICM as normal.

I apologize if I left out any necessary information. Any help would be appreciated.

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blue

Re: Problem with 6-digit station extensions

On your PG what is the AgentExtensionLength set to in the Registry?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\ICM\HOLL\PG1A\PG\CurrentVersion\PIMS\pim1\EAGENTData\Config\AgentExtensionLength

The default is 4, change it to 6 and restart the PG.

please rate helpful posts.

adignan - berbee

4 REPLIES
Blue

On your PG what is the AgentExtensionLength set to in the Registry?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\ICM\HOLL\PG1A\PG\CurrentVersion\PIMS\pim1\EAGENTData\Config\AgentExtensionLength

The default is 4, change it to 6 and restart the PG.

please rate helpful posts.

adignan - berbee

Thank you for the input. I'm currently running under the reg key ATTData (instead of EAGENTData) which does not have an AgentExtensionLength DWORD in the Config key. Is this a hidden value I can add in, or is this not valid on my configuration?

Blue

ah, ok. Have you seen this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a0080507b31.shtml

It looks like in earlier versions of ICM only 5 digit extensions were supported. For kicks, you may want to enable 7 digit extensions and see if that solves your problem.

HTH

adignan - berbee

Thank you very much. Enabling seven-digit extensions key did the trick for me. I knew that issue existed, just didn't relize that it also applied to 6-digit extensions. Again, thank you for the help. It did not allow me to select that it was resolved by that post.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content