Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problem with EM and One Button Login

Dear,

We had an issue with our CUCM system during the weekend. Agents could not login to “One button login”. Users that were still logged in worked but no new users could login.

The error received on the IP phones was” Phone is not registered with rmJTAPI service” ( we checked and the phones were registered). Some users got the error “Error201: Authentication error” when trying to log in to “Extension mobility”.

We could call out and we the agents that were logged in could be called from outside.

We restarted the IPCC but to no avail, the phones returned to normal operation after restarting the CUCM.

CUCM: 6.1.2.1002-1

IPCC:   5.0(2)SR02_Build045     

I found this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008029e6d5.shtml#troubleshoot

and i try to work out the Problem 1 in this document. Al parameters are correct and i tryed to look to the logfiles as sad in point 5, but i didn't find it.

Do anyone have an idea what the problem can be or where i can find this logfiles as discribe in the document ?

Thx

WaX

Everyone's tags (4)
3 REPLIES

Hi Patrick,

Please see if the Agent phone MAC is associated under the controlled devices for the RmCm application user in CUCM.

Please deassociate and reassocite if its already associted, and restart the CTI manager in CUCM.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Thanks for your time.

The hole system runs a couple of weeks and then we have the problem that the EM and the One Button Login not works. Nothing is changed in the system! So al MAC's are filled in the "rmJTAPI" Application user.

I think there was crashed a service on the CUCM, but i don't know. So i tryed to search the right logfiles as discribed in the document onder problem 1:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008029e6d5.shtml#troubleshoot

thanks in advance

WaX

Hi Patrick,

Please check the CAD logs (path: C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\log) and attach it here, will see what is the exact error.

Thanks,

Anand

Views
Helpful
Replies