Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with IPCC Cisco Desktop Administrator

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hi all,

I have a problem with IPCC express 4.5(2)SR02_Build014. The thing is it worked fine, I had some agents which were recorded. The agents had users configured on CCM, with devices associated and also Primary Extension and IPCC extension. Problems started when some users had to change the phones. I associated other phones to them, new IPCC and Primary extensions. As such they appeared on IPCC with correct extensions under Subsystems->RmCm->Resources. But there were no changes on Cisco Desktop Administrator (old MAC addresses and extensions were there) so the agents couldn't log in. I managed to get rid of old extensions by deleting DNs on CCM, but did't menage to make the new changes appear. When the agent tries to log on I get the following message:

"Login failed due to a configuration error. Please ask your system administrator to associate your phone with the RM JTAPI Provider user ID according to the instructions in the Administration Guide."

Please any advice is most welcome

regards,

goran

1 Reply 1

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Ok, my hands were faster than the brain :) Had to associate phones also to the RMJtapi user. My bad...

regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: