cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with routing to CSQs

SvetomirS
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 applications with different triggers and different CSQs. I also have one (different) agent in each CSQ. But calls to one agent (app./trigger) are being routed to both agents. Why? And how can I fix this?

Thanks a lot, Svetomir

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Svetomir,

Why don't you configure Agent1 such that he only belongs to CSQ1 (give only the skills which are part of CSQ1), and also do the same config on Agent2 who is only part of CSQ2, so that the calls hitting Route Point1 are answered by Agent1 only and RP2 will be answred by Agent2 only.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Svetomir,

Could you please clarify your configurations one more time and also brief of what is that you are trying to achieve.

What i am assuming is.

You have CSQ1, CSQ2 and an Agent1 who belongs to both these CSQ's as he has each skill os these CSQ's.

You have two different Applications\triggers invoking CSQ1 and CSQ2 saperately.

If the above Agent1 is in Ready state he will get the calls from both these route points as he is part of both.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hi,

I have agent1 belongs to CSQ1(application1/trigger1/DN1) and agent2 belongs to CSQ2(

application2/trigger2/DN2). Agent1 and agent2 have same skill and same skill level. I am using icd scripts in both apps, but scripts has different names and appropriate CSQs.

I want that calls to DN1 go to CSQ1, so only agent1 can answer them; and reverse, calls to DN2 go to CSQ2 for agent2.

But I have problem with it. Calls to DN1 go to both CSQs and both agents can answer them; and reverse, calls to DN2...

Thanks,

Svetomir

Hi Svetomir,

Why don't you configure Agent1 such that he only belongs to CSQ1 (give only the skills which are part of CSQ1), and also do the same config on Agent2 who is only part of CSQ2, so that the calls hitting Route Point1 are answered by Agent1 only and RP2 will be answred by Agent2 only.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

It works, thanks a lot

Svetomir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: