Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with transfer in CTI Toolkit Agent Desktop

Hi!

We have UCC with CUCM 8.6 и ICM 8.5.3.The problem with transfer was found when use Toolkit Agent Desktop

call flow:

call from 1000 to 1001, after 1001 try to make transfer to nonexistent number 1234, two errors appear:

"You have entered an invalid number. Please Check the number and try  again" and "Error [13059] your request to make a consult call failed"

After only one active button is "Reconnect", press it and try to make trnsfer to normal number 1002,  1001 connected with 1002, and after pressing "transfer" button for ending the transfer  - nothing changes and call  between 1001 and 1002 proceeds infinitely long,

1000at this time hears MOH.

It is actual when first call is comming from PSTN, and when first call is internal.

I' m created test lab with same configuration - but the problem not to be reproduced.

I compared logs from lab and from production, and see in  OPC some unknown errors:

Line 137097: 17:19:56:000 PG1B-opc Trace: TPCSTAAssociateDataMsg: TPServices::AddInvocationByCTIInvokeID InvokeID=0xf1c39fcb ExistingCall(CID=17188863,Dev=1991,Type=Static) AccountInfo= AuthorCode= CalledPartyDisposition=0,<UNKNOWN DISPOSITION>

Line 168546: 17:20:54:402 PG1B-opc Trace: CSTANetworkTransferCallCleared - !WARNING! Unresolved Network Transfer type for ConsultCallID=17188863, ConsultOrigCallID:73830398

Line 169985: 17:20:58:078 PG1B-opc Trace: CSTA_CONNECTION_CLEARED (PID=5000):  DroppedConn=(CID=17188863,Dev=1991,Type=Static) ReleasingDev=(DEV)1991 localConnInfo(-1)=CS_NONE cause=-1

What mean

"UNKNOWN DISPOSITION" and "Unresolved Network Transfer type for ConsultCallI" i can't find/,

an need your help!

6 REPLIES

Alexey,

can you please tell us, in what case does this problem appear? Is there a voice gateway involved? Looks like a signalling issue to me.

G.

Hi, Gergely.

This problem appear always.And when call come from gateway and when this is internal call (when gateway are not used)

And problem appear only when we use Toolkit,  when use transfer in phone\communicator is all ok

Hi, please correct me if I am wrong but what I understood was you have one system where this problem keeps appearing, you then created a lab but you cannot reproduce this problem in a lab environment, is this correct?

Are you sure the JTAPI versions are on par? Did consult transfer ever work in the production environment?

G.

Yes, this correct.

Ever work - i don't know.  I tried install different JTAPI versions (32 or 64 bit) in lab when wanted reproduce this problem.

In production was installed 32 bit JTAPI on  64 bit system.

You think that need to install 64 bit version?

Hi,

hmm, to be honest, I don't know if it would make any difference. Probably not.

Anyway, can you also turn up jgw1 and CTI OS and CTI server traces and test it with an IP Communicator and then with the CTI OS client. I suspect either something wrong on the call control side or with the button enablement mask CTI OS server is sending (but this may imply a problem somewhere else).

G.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content