Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problems Call to IPCC

Hi,

I have a cluster with two call manager vs 5.1.2 and one IPCC Express 4.5 rebuild 2.

My IPCC is functionally in Partial Service due to the CRS Engine. I can't open the CRS Engine Menu, so i can't see why the server fails.

Too, I have a problems with the call when routed to the IPCC. For example, when somebody call to a number and this is routed to IPCC, the system catch a CTI port and sometimes this CTI ports appear to be redirected to another CTI and the answer is delayed too much. There are three possible type of answer>

1-After 3 tones the system reproduce the locution.

2-Since 6 to 10 tones the system reproduce the same locution (case the CTI port is forwarded(

3-And finally the locution is reproducted inmediately (without signal tones).

Why is it possible?

Thanks.

A greetings.

• Contact Center
3 REPLIES

Re: Problems Call to IPCC

I think that i explain so bab.

So sorry.

The versions are how i say in the last message.

The problems occur when somebody call to my callcenter, this DID, the Call Manager forward to my IPCC through a Route point.

The problems appear when the call arrive to the IPCCexpress. This DID has assigned a group of cti ports, to receive some call at the same time.

Sometime the call is answer inmediately and the calling listen the audio of the locution, other times the call is not answer until 3 tones, other times times the call is no answer until the 6 or 10 tones (ringing tone).

There are sufficient CTI Ports to support all the calls.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks for all.

Have you checked the the CPU and memory usage of the IPCC server? Is the problem random or does it happen more during higher call volumes?

Hi,

Finally I resolve my problems.

Thanks for all.

The problem were with the two Database in the IPCC.

A greeting.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.