Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Problems using Upload Prompt on UCCX 8.5 from a Windows Shared Folder

hello all

I am upgrading from UCCX 7.0 to UCCX 8.5

I have a script (which worked fine on UCCX 7.0) which did the upload prompt thing and uploaded it from an external server (a Windows File Server - 2008 Server) to the repository.

Now when checking my script on UCCX 8.5 the script doesn't work, I guess because now the OS for UCCX is LINUX and not Windows, and it cannot see the shared Windows folder like it did before.

The script fails on the Upload Prompt step. I have made sure that the User Authenticaion step works fine. I've attached the script to this post.

Would appreciate any help in the matter.

thanks!

3 REPLIES

Problems using Upload Prompt on UCCX 8.5 from a Windows Shared F

Hi,

Please check the availability of the language folder mentioned in your upload prompt step.

Note :

The language comparison will attempt the parent language before falling back to default. For

example, a match for L[en_US_Judy] will first attempt to match from the following list:

{L[en_US_Judy], L[en_US], L[en]}, and then return “Default” if no item in the list

matched.

Hope it helps.

Anand

If it helps, please rate!!

Hi,

take a look at this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-23618

Is it something that you can work with?

G.

Hi all

thanks for your replys. you wouldn't believe what solved this, in the end:

1. rewrote the script from scratch on the 8.5 environment. I know it shouldn't matter, but it did.

2. after that, when things started moving, added "URL://" in front of the file name.

now it works

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies