cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with ability to dial extension during menu

plancanada
Level 1
Level 1

I am having problems with a script that I created. During my debugging steps it was working but as soon as I finish my session on IPCC it stops working. I am using IPCC 3.5 Express.

I have attached my script, if someone can find what is wrong because I can?t.

All the extensions start with 2, 3 or 4

5 Replies 5

plancanada
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone help me out? I have my manager asking me daily about this.

Thank you

Which part of the script doesn't work, and what are the symptoms?

the dial by extension from main menu. GetDigitalString that is labeled English Main Menu. When I recreate that section it works when I am doing debugging but as soon as I close the session on IPCC it stops working.

Under the Get Digital String > Switch String > Default. It gets to the second if statement and goes back to the Menu.

It appears you don't have anything under the Successful branch of the sExtension=Get Digit String step, and the step is expecting 6 digits. If you dial 6 digits the Successful branch would be chosen (rather than Timeout or Unsuccessful); does adding a jump to the Switch statement in the successful branch make any difference? Are you dialling 6 digits? The other single digit options would have to wait for the timeout before they are handled.

Turns out we are going to go with 3rd party support on this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: