Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

prompt issue

Hello everyone

Below the "get digit string" menu i uploaded a prompt under "time out" section.But by default there is a prompt i can hear " are u still there" before my prompt.How can i disable "are u still there" prompt ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Re: prompt issue

Hi

You can skip the built-in 'Are you still there' prompt by setting 'Retries' to 0 on the Get Digit String step.

If you want to have retries, you can:

- put a Label before the 'Get Digit String' step,

- Create a variable of type Int

- In the timeout and/or unsuccesful branches of the Get Digit String step, increment the Int, check if it is = to your Max number of desired retries, and if not send back to the label.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...         

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
3 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Hi

You can skip the built-in 'Are you still there' prompt by setting 'Retries' to 0 on the Get Digit String step.

If you want to have retries, you can:

- put a Label before the 'Get Digit String' step,

- Create a variable of type Int

- In the timeout and/or unsuccesful branches of the Get Digit String step, increment the Int, check if it is = to your Max number of desired retries, and if not send back to the label.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...         

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Community Member

Thanks Aoron

Is there any script examples web site you can advise me ?

Check out the 3 volume series.  You will be a master of this product by the time you finish. 

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content