Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

prompt was re-recorded but is not playing when the application is called

we have a prompt administrator application that allows us to record/update a prompt from  phone rather than creating the .wav file on a computer and uploading.  the updated verbiage can be heard thru the prompt administrator however, the old verbiage is still playing when the application is being called.  

4 REPLIES

are you talking about CVP

are you talking about CVP here?

Regards

Chintan

VIP Super Bronze

If you're using CCX: does the

If you're using CCX: does the updated WAV file appear within the Prompt Repository webpage after you record it? You should see the timestamp change as well as be able to hear the new verbiage if you click on it.

I'm guessing this is not happening. The most likely cause is that your script is not doing a Get/Authenticate User step before attempting Upload Prompt. This is required and the engine will reject the upload if it hasn't occurred within the script.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

Thanks for the response!  you

Thanks for the response!  you are correct, the time/date stamp on the greeting has not changed.  

Our contact center server was rebuilt in 12/2013... there were passwords that were changed.  I'm assuming that's what it may be causing it.  Can you tell me what authentication is needed for this?  all scripts/applications/prompts were migrated from the old server to the new server except for the prompt management.  

VIP Super Bronze

You would have to look in the

You would have to look in the prompt recording AEF script at the Get User and Authenticate user steps to see which CUCM user and PIN it is trying to use.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
Views
Helpful
Replies