Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Cisco Support Community site will be in read only mode on Dec14, 2017 from 12:01am PST to 11:30am for standard maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Q issue for WebView

We have Avaya as ACD and integrated with Cisco ICM through Avaya CMS_RTA and AES

inetgration with Cisco CTI

The situation was nomal till Avaya added new CLANs to expand the number of IP Trunks

We are routing the calls to Avaya through adding VDNs range mapped with remote zone (CLAN)

on GK

We mapped each skill to 3 services (VDNs)

Sometimes when we busy out one of the 3 CLANs we get queue zero on webview however we can

see the queue on the script itself, and we tested by ourseld when we call the system, we

have available agents, we have q with zero value, but we cannnot route to agent and

sometimes we reach

When we release this CLAN, we get the queue appear and the calls route success to agents

This is strange case and we need your advice

3 REPLIES

Re: Q issue for WebView

I recommend you open a TAC case on this issue. Although we are able to see we have an issue by looking at the reoprts in Webview, the issue is most likely a configuration problem and you will need some detailed advice from our support engineers to find the issue.

Hi paiged,

Thanks for your recommendation, I issued TAC with Cisco from 3 days ago but didn't get feedback till now as they still investigate

I trust Cisco TAC and forum, will update you and forum if we get this issue resolved to be reported for future use

Thanks again, and wish you a happy day,

Regards,

Mohamed

Hi paiged,

Thanks for your recommendation, I issued TAC with Cisco from 3 days ago but didn't get feedback till now as they still investigate

I trust Cisco TAC and forum, will update you and forum if we get this issue resolved to be reported for future use

Thanks again, and wish you a happy day,

Regards,

Mohamed

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content