Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

QM 9 not record anything

I have installed QM on UCS server, Setup Configuration Setup is done. I have assign phones to user in Record Server Configuration. User, Team, Group in Personnel is created (non-AD) and configured the workflow to record all call. I am able to access QM web interface using username and password that configured in Personnel, but when I navigate to Recording menu, there is no recording anymore. I have check the dialy folder in  client and audio folder in QM server, the folder is empty. I am able login to user web interface although there is error in diagnostic result.

I think connection to CUCM is fine since QM Administrator showed the phones from CUCM. And I have associated all phones in CUCM to JTAPI user for QM. Connection to UCCX is fine since Synchronize Databases in QM Administration is working with no error. Cisco Agent Desktop is working well.  

I follow the guide Quality Management Installation Guide version  9.0(1) and Quality Management Administration User Guide version 9.0(1). There is no error after configuration. I attached some capture screen for additional information.

Anybody can help? Kindly need your help guys. Thank you.

Additional information :

-          Recording type : Server recording

-          Monitoring and Notification : Disabled

-          Phone type : CIPC – IP communicator

-          QM version : 9.0

-          Server OS : Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise

• Contact Center
6 REPLIES

Re: QM 9 not record anything

Hi,

Just make sure you have built in bridge ebabled , Privacy diabled and advertize g722 is disabled in IP communicator setup. Are the phones hard coded or you are using mobility. Also in CSD make sure the MAC is enabled for recording. Each indivisual device needs to be configure for recording type server or network.

QM 9 not record anything

Helki,

please verify if you are using Server Based Recording (SPAN) or network recording via BIB in UCM?

If you are using Network Recording, ensure your devices are setup in the VoIP Device Table as such, and either users are assigned directly to a Device, or Profile if using Extension Mobility.

If doing Network recording, and no files are being generated on the record server, then there is probably an issue with the CUCM Monitoring and Recording configuration.

Highlevel this is how it works:

CUCM Sends QM Record Server SIP Invite

QM Record Server sends ACK, and response with Recording Ports for Phone to send RTP

Phone forks MediaStreams to ports of QM Record Server

QM Record Server records call

Once QM Record server recieves a SIP invite it will generate a file, so start there:

The Link provides steps for CUCM configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_5_1/ccmfeat/fsgd-851-cm/fsmr.html#wp1048989

If you are doing Server Based Recording (SPAN), a Monitor Server must be a Physical server.

then a SPAN configuration sends RTP directly to the Monitor Server and the Record server records interesting traffic.

QM 9 not record anything

Hi Syed,

"

Just make sure you have built in bridge ebabled , Privacy diabled and advertize g722 is disabled in IP communicator setup. Are the phones hard coded or you are using mobility. Also in CSD make sure the MAC is enabled for recording. Each indivisual device needs to be configure for recording type server or network.

"

Is it required for Server Based Recording (SPAN)? Thank you.

Hi Messer,

I am doing SPAN, QM installed using VMware (UCS server), is it possible? Is there any complete guide for installation and configuration of QM? I have followed the guide from Cisco and Calabrio. Thank you.

Re: QM 9 not record anything

Hi,

We are using a soft phone in a test enviorement with extension mobility and doing a network recording and it is working fine. PM me .

QM 9 not record anything

Hi Helki,

You are not follow the guide, SPAN is not supported on VM. Please check the docwiki.

Bowen Qin

QM 9 not record anything

Hi guys,

thank you for your responses. I use Desktop Recording now and seems works fine. but there are some problems too. I will open new topic too. Thank you so much. Have a nice day all. 

Views
Helpful
Replies