cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QM and webpage error

Phil Bradley
Level 4
Level 4

Hello. I have an error on the Cisco Unified WFO webpage for compliance recording that states: Sorry, an error has occured. This is happens each time I try to bring up the recordings webpage. I have restarted the server and still receive this error. Any ideas? This is version 8.5.2 of the quality management product.

3 Replies 3

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Phil,

Could you please attach the error snap shot.

Also meanwhile please go through the below link and see if you can check based on the erro code and try the workarounds.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_8x/reference/guide/qm85ecdc.pdf

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand,

I actually had to delete my user from qm and then add it back. I was the only user that had the error and it happened on all pc's that I tried to access recordings with this username. Strange thing is that I didn't receive a code with the error just "Sorry, an error has occured". The other thing that I learned is that the playback doesn't appear to work with Java 7 runtime either.

Thanks,

Phil

Hi Phil,

Good to know that you have found the workaround. It will help the readers in case if the hit the same issue and refer this thread.

Thanks,

Anand