Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Quality manager QMQU0003 The audio file is invalid and cannot be played

Hi,

I've client using Cisco QM 8.5. There is a recording dated 21st November, 2011 for one agent which he is not able to play back. The agent took many calls that day and all the recording are getting played back except one. The duration of call in question is shown as 37 minutes but the file size is 0KB.

The error client gets while trying to play back is:

QMQU0003 The audio file is invalid and cannot be played

The recording is important to the client. Can someone pl comment what could be done to retrieve it and what could have caused it?

I looked at Event Viewer on Agent PC, unfortunatley there aren't any entries since 8th November to 22nd November. The PC was rebooted on 22nd November and all event viewer is getting updated correctly now.

I am attaching the screen-shot of error in case someone is interested in seeing.

Thanks in advance,

inner_silence

1 REPLY

Quality manager QMQU0003 The audio file is invalid and cannot be

Thought of updating the case with current status.

Got some help from Calabrio and the engineer identified a known bug in QM 8.5.1 release.

The Bug ID is: CSCTK75463

Fix will be in QM 8.5.2.

Checked CTIService debugs and found that the agent received a transferred call and the customer has Immediate upload turned on. As a result of this they unfortunately ran into the timing issue which is fixed in 8.5.2.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content