Views
Helpful
Replies

Question about System IPCC 7.0 Installation

classical_006
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,all

I enocuntered one problem when I installed the System IPCC 7.0. My Media Kit is 7.0(0)B. I

followed the document to install and it was OK at first. There was one error when I should configure the IPCC Machine Initialization. When I created the IPCC Root, I created the Facility next. I pressed the creat button then I entered the name of Facility. At this time, One error displayed. It said that Failed to correctly initialize service -set service group in the Local Administrator Group. You can see the attachment for the more detail information. I have reinstalled the system, but the problem happened again. Could everyone give me some suggestion?

Any errort will be appreciated. Thank you!

11 Replies 11

michal.kridlo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am installing the IPCC 7.0 and have the same problem as you. Have you solved it? Could you advise me...?

Thanks

Michal

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem,please anyone assist me to solve the problem.

Thanks,

Gnanesh.

Hi,

I have already solved my problem. I was trying to install whole ICM on one server, including Domain Controller - and this is the "bad idea" causing the problem. DC must be on separate hardware. It is documented but I overlooked it somehow... ;-)

Michal

Hi,

If i install system ipcc and dc in different system it will solve the problem?

Thanks,

gnanesh.

Yes.

M.

Hi,

What are the user rights required for system ipcc installation acount.

Thanks,

gnanesh

Hi,

I wass logged in as Administrator. It works... ;-)

Michal

Hi MIchal,

I installed succesfuly,but i am not ablt open the the deployment wizard.Before that need to start the icm services?.

Thanks,

Gnanesh

Hi Ganesh,

I am not completely sure, everything should be ready and running when installation is finished. I upgraded icm to 7.1 right after installation of 7.0 and then went to Deployment Wizard.

Michal

Hi Michal,

I started logger,router and distributor services,but still i am not able to login to web administration page.once click the shortcut from desktop then i am getting the microsoft enhanced security enabled.once i give ok ,displaying page cannot be displayed.

Thanks,

Gnanesh.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: