Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Question about transfer a call in a IPCC Express

Hi Everyone,

I wanna make the following script in IPCC Express but I don't wanna if it is possible or the best way to do that....

Here my idea:

The IPCC answers the customer and brings him to a menu. One option in menu is call an agent.If the customer select the option to call the agent, of course the call is forward to the next avaliable agent.

After the agent has answered the call, is there a way to the agent redirect the same call to the previous menu ???

I think not, cause the script is over, but I wanna share my doubt...

Thanks in Advanced,

My Best Regards,

Andre Lomonaco

3 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Question about transfer a call in a IPCC Express

Hi Ambre-

Are you asking for a method for the agent to transfer the caller back to the menu they were at prior to the script using the Select Resource step?

If so the agent should be able to transfer the call back to the JTAPI Trigger/CTI Route Point of that script.

Optionally, if this script contains multiple menus and you are attempting to jump to a specific point in the script you can do this by adding a second JTAPI Trigger to the application and using a Match statement in the script to move the contact to a Label elsewhere in the script based on the called number/DNIS value of the get call contact info step.

Hi j.schulenberg,

Thanks for that feedback. Do you have any example of your great explanation - "and using a Match statement in the script to move the contact to a Label elsewhere in the script based on the called number/DNIS value of the get call contact info step."

I've looked within the script editor, online help and CCO docs and examples of such logic are scarce!!

TIA,

Amir Safayan

Andre,

the answer is yes. If you script has too many sub tree's and if you have all the subscripts and you can create as many RP then all you have to do is use variables, or attached data or have agent look up and send the call back to that sub tree.

Andre and Amir it may sound hard but when you lay it down its not that difficult. Its actually more easier if it ICM,or IPCC enterprise.

Please rate helpful posts.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content