Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Question about using QM 2.4 for call recording

Hi all,

We are using UCCX 5.0 with QM 2.4.

While configuring the workflow on QM Administrator, in the settings, we have the maximum number of recording per agent is 5.

Do this means that the number of recordings made for agents calls is limited to 5?

Do this means that QM takes only a sample of 5 calls per agent without recording the rest of agent calls?

I'm asking the question because I thought that QM records and archives all the agent calls, is this not true?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Question about using QM 2.4 for call recording

Yes, QM does record all of the agent calls if you have archive enabled. The calls are stored in the Quality Management Desktop/Archives.

In Quality Management Administrator you can set the number of calls to capture for evaluation per day. You can do this under Quality Management/Workflows...

3 REPLIES

Yes, QM does record all of the agent calls if you have archive enabled. The calls are stored in the Quality Management Desktop/Archives.

In Quality Management Administrator you can set the number of calls to capture for evaluation per day. You can do this under Quality Management/Workflows...

I tried to login on QM Desktop using supervisor's windows credentials in order to view the agents' recordings but I could not. I got error QMDT2019.

I'm sure that I was using the right username, the right password and the right domain.

Does anyone faced the same issue?

PS: I have attached the supervisor's qmdesktop log file.

Hi. Did you resolve this login error. I am facing the same problem.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content