above formula is refreshed in regular interval and corresponding queue depth is assigned to ECC variable and passed to the WIM to display in the Chat page
Now we have a problem of queue depth not getting refreshed. Below is the scenario
1. Consider 4 chats in queue on a particular skill. Initially WIM displays the queue depth in the order as they are arrived. For 1st chat it displays as 1, for second queue depth is shown as 2, for third it is shown as 3 and 4 for the forth
2. When the agent answers the 1st chat, remaining chats in queue should be decreased by 1. However we are facing an issue where 2nd chat still shows the queue depth as 2 (which is not correct it should get refreshed to 1), 3rd chat shows as 2nd and on 4th chat queue depth is shown as 3.
3. Queue depth has not got refreshed for the 2nd chat which was in queue.
4. Now if the agent answers 2nd chat in the above scenario, 3rd chat still shows the queue depth as 2 (which is incorrect) and 4th chat now refreshes the queue depth from 3 to 2.
5. In short, queue depth is not getting refreshed for the chat immediate to the answered chat.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...