Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

queue messages for IPCC Express 4.0

When I have callers in a queue, I want them to hear a message/music for 30 seconds. After the 30 second interval, I want to play another message asking the caller if they would like to continue to hold - or leave a message. If they continue to hold, I want to continue playing the message/music from the point it left off previously. Is this possible? Has anyone been able to do this?

To clarify, I am able to play the music/message on hold - I'm just unable to pick it back up again from where it left off.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blue

Re: queue messages for IPCC Express 4.0

Well, this is a tricky one. If you are going to use the hold/unhold steps to play the message/music then this is not possible.

If you are going to use .wav files and the Play Prompt step you would have to manually splice up the message/music into seperate files and play them that way.

please rate helpful posts.

adignan - berbee

2 REPLIES
Blue

Well, this is a tricky one. If you are going to use the hold/unhold steps to play the message/music then this is not possible.

If you are going to use .wav files and the Play Prompt step you would have to manually splice up the message/music into seperate files and play them that way.

please rate helpful posts.

adignan - berbee

Thanks - that's what I thought. I went ahead and spliced up the message/music into seperate files.

Robb

Views
Helpful
Replies