Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Queue Statistics

Hi,

I have a requirement which asks of me to retrieve the Queue/Skill Group statistics. I initially planned to use CTI OS. But CTI OS's EnableSkillGroupStatistics method does not give all the information I require, such as Abadoned calls and OfferedCalls in the last hour etc. I would like to know where else I can find these statistical information from and what are the interfaces available?

Thank You,

-Bhaskar

2 REPLIES

Re: Queue Statistics

Sounds like you're looking for more historical data, which would only be available in the HDS. You might be able to build in some sort of backend db lookup into CTI OS desktop, but I would question why you would want to give that kind of information to agents?

david

Re: Queue Statistics

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. The intention is not to give the information to the agents, but just to retrieve the information for reporting purposes. I have a requirement to use C++ to get these information, hence the first choice was CTI OS. But if HDS can give these information, is there an interface that HDS provides, which will allow me to use C++ and retrieve the statistics?

Thanks again,

-Bhaskar

Views
Helpful
Replies