We're using ICM 6.0. We want to below CallRouting process.
1. We've 2SkillGroup SG_A, SG_B.
2. We provide 2 Service SVC_A, SVC_B.
3. For SVC_A, only SG_A agents can answer calls.
4. For SVC_A, all SG_A agents are talking, We Queue to SkillGroup with SG_A.
5. For SVC_B, SG_B agents answer calls, but all SG_B's agents are talking, Search SG_A's agent Avail count. If SG_A agents avail count>2 then SG_A agent answer call.
6. For SVC_B, all SG_A & SG_B agents are talking, We use Queue to SkillGroup with SG_A, SG_B. So, SG_B's agents avail count>=1 then that agent receive SVC_B call. But, SG_A's agents avail count must bigger than 2. In other says, SVC_A's calls can queue to SG_B, but SVC_A's calls can connect to SG_B's agent when SG_B's agent avail count > 2.
==> So, I use "Consider if" Options of Queue to SkillGroup Node. But I think it works well.
Below message is Help Message of Queue to SkillGroup Node.
How to add a Queue node
1. Place a Queue object in the workspace; right-click to open the Properties dialog box.
2. Click Change in the Queue Type section of the dialog box.
3. Select a Target Type (Enterprise Skill Group, Scheduled Target or Skill Group).
Note: You cannot reference more than one type of target within a single Queue node. To queue a call to more than one target type, execute multiple Queue nodes sequentially.
2. Optionally, select a Business Entity and Enterprise Target.
3. Optionally, select a Priority to set the initial queuing priority for calls processed through this node versus other calls queued for the same target: 1 for top priority to 10 for least priority. (The default is 5.)
4. Click OK to close the Queue Type dialog box.
5. Click Add Targets. The Add Targets dialog box appears, listing available targets of the type you specified.
6. Use the Available Targets list and the Add button to select targets.
7. Click OK to close the Add Targets dialog box.
8. Optionally, continue defining Target Type information for each target members:
Consider If (Optional) A formula that evaluates to true for the target when the ICM executes the Queue node, or that target will not be selected. For help in creating a formula, put the cursor in this field and then click the Formula Editor button.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...