Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Quick way to find a JTAPI trigger?

Is there a quick way to find a JTAPI trigger in all of the Application Configurations?

5 REPLIES

Re: Quick way to find a JTAPI trigger?

Is this for IPCC Enterprise or IPCC Express and what version...?

I know some versions have a direct menu item for it..

JoeL

This ICD version 3.1(2) Express.

Hi Arthur. I hope you are using IPCC Express. You can check it in the ipcc exp admin page, subsystem > jtapi> jtapi triggers. where u can find all the triggers configured. is this what u r looking for. if Not pls explain little more what u r looking for. Rout points are pointing to Triggers which again pointing to applications.

regards

esa

I did find the JTAPI number within the JTAPI trigger group. What I'm trying to do is find the Application Configuration that it is associated with under Applications > Application Configuration. The list is too long to go into each one.

Hi Arthur. If you go to the IPCC admin page , subsystem> JTAPI Triggers> you will be seeing all the triggers ( router point #) and in the second colum, you will see the applictiaon names along with the each Triggers#. So you can see all the application name and the triggers name in the same page.

pls let us know whether it is useful.

Regards

Esa

Views
Helpful
Replies