Views
Helpful
Replies

"Page can not be found" error when try to access Webview

dtran
Level 6
Level 6

Hi all !! Hope everyone is well !!!

I've got a duplexed UCCE 7.5.8 environment with duplex Roggers, duplex PGs, duplex HDS/AW and duplex IPIVRs. Everything is working as planned when side A is offline except for Webview on HDS2, for some reason when I try to access Webview on HDS2 I am getting a "page can not be found" error. I've checked all related services and all is good.

Anyone has any ideas what might be the cause of this issue ? I appreciate any inputs/suggestions !!!!

Thanks so much in advance !!!

D.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

The WebView DB (wv) is not fault tolerant. And WebView is configured with just one.

You have it installed somewhere - probably your side A HDS. What I normally do is regularly back it up and restore it on HDS B.

Then if I ever lost side A, I could run ICMSetup on WebView and tell it where the WV DB lives. Or fiddle the registry.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

The WebView DB (wv) is not fault tolerant. And WebView is configured with just one.

You have it installed somewhere - probably your side A HDS. What I normally do is regularly back it up and restore it on HDS B.

Then if I ever lost side A, I could run ICMSetup on WebView and tell it where the WV DB lives. Or fiddle the registry.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff !! Thanks in advance for helping out !!!

I have Webview installed on both (HDS1 and HDS2). I have no issue accessing Webview on HDS1. You think if I take a copy of the WV database on HDS1 and restore it on HDS2, that should fix the issue ?

Thanks again Geoff !!!

D.

Has WV every worked on HDS2?  If not, you might want to go through reinstallation of the 3rd party tools.

david