cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Real Time Display in Supervisor Desktop Blank

dhumes0524
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, we recently upgraded from IPCCX Enhanced 4.5(2) to IPCCX Enhanced 5.0(2). In the new Cisco Supervisor Desktop that I installed, we cannot get the Real Time Display to work. All that is displayed for me is a blank white page, no reports, buttons, or tabs.

Thoughts? I have ensured that Windows Firewall is off on my PC and the applicable ports are open to the IPCC server.

thanks,

Derek

5 Replies 5

Is this for all supervisors? I think the RASCAL server is the one that provides stats, have you reviewed those logs? You'll have to forgive me it's been 3+ years without touching Express.

david

Yes, this is for all users of the Supervisor desktop program. I have not reviewed the logs, nor do I know where they are. Are you able to point me in the right direction?

dhumes0524
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone else have any ideas concerning this issue?

Verify that the Supervisor user is associated to a team within Appadmin/Subsystems/RmCm/Teams

Unfortunately, that all looks good. I am still trying to figure this issue out. Even a whole rebuild of the IPCC server didn't do anything.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: