Views
Helpful
Replies

reason code 32755 call ended

safety2008
Level 4
Level 4

Uccx 8.5

reports showing long duration of not ready with reason code 32755. any thoughts on why this would happen/show. we do use reson codes, this one shows in reserved list in uccx admin and we do not use it. so how can it be showing and why would it last so long. we do not use wrap up time or anything. call comes into agent he ends call and he is not ready for long period of time.

thank you in advance.                  

5 Replies 5

explained? well auto available is enabled and he did not recieve consult call. so now?

So now you get off your high horse and open a TAC case. Google did not spit up anything about that reason code, so it's time to talk to Cisco.

high horse?? your funny.. and everyone can google, thats why i am asking the experts which i hope consists of some cisco people..

I found that article to be inconsistent: Near the top, in the list of reason code names, it shows
CALL_ENDED = 327655
but in the description of CALL_ENDED later, it refers to 32755, without the 6 in the number...
I'll be contacting support for this agent anyway, but wanted to point out that document may need some attention.