cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Record of when a Supervisor makes an Agent Ready?

bill.king
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a record written somewhere of when a Supervisor uses the Supervisor Desktop to make an agent available? I haven't been able to find anything yet, I know you can get some details in HDS for instance of when a Supe barges in on a call, but no luck yet re: when a Supe makes an Agent available. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Bill

6 Replies 6

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

You'll need to access db_cra directly (CRSSQL) and check the table, AgentStateDetail. It will contain a reason code for why an Agent becomes Ready/Not Ready.

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Thank you for your quick reply, but 2 questions:

Does agent state trace have to be active to get that data?

What box does that database resides (HDS? Call Manager? Someplace else)?

Bill

All the records are on the UCCX box itself (called CRSSQL) under the database db_cra. The table is called AgentStateDetail.

You don't need a trace for it. Additionally you may have a hard time accessing the database if you don't have SQL Server installed on the box.

What is the UCCX box you are referring to, the Call Manager publisher for instance? I don't have direct access today to them, I access it via another tool.

My apologizes, I miss read your original question and thought you were using a UCCX deployment.

I believe you will need agent state trace enabled. There is an event name in the Agent_State_Trace table called

MAKE_AGENT_READY (26) which should be what you are looking for. The data lives on the HDS database, and there is a built-in Webview report that displays the data from this table. Keep in mind Cisco recommends using the agent state trace feature sparingly due to the load it imposes on the system.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: