Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording and Monitoring stopped working on some CAD and CSD in windows 7 after OS upgrade

Hi All,

Some of our Agents and Supervisors have been migrated to Windows 7 workstations and they no longer appear to be able to use the recording or monitoring facilities.

We are currently using Call Manager System version: 7.1.5, and UCCX System version: 8.0.2

I found a document regarding this about NIC cards on those pcs as below, however this document is old and also its for windows xp

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps14/prod_system_requirements0900aecd800e3149.pdf

Could someone please help on this

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Recording and Monitoring stopped working on some CAD and CSD in

If you are using the Windows 7 64 bit version, CAD/CSD are not supported on that platform.  That is becuase the desktop based monitoring and recording are not supported in WoW64 mode, the drivers and associated software modifications are not present.  The customer would need to be at CCX 8.5.

(see the footnotes around 64 bit in the compatiblity matrix)

Regards,

Tom

I reviewed the matrix for the 8.5 release.  Actually, the footnote there does not indicate non-support.  But the WFO footnote does.  Different product. 

T

4 REPLIES

If you are using the Windows 7 64 bit version, CAD/CSD are not supported on that platform.  That is becuase the desktop based monitoring and recording are not supported in WoW64 mode, the drivers and associated software modifications are not present.  The customer would need to be at CCX 8.5.

(see the footnotes around 64 bit in the compatiblity matrix)

Regards,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply. You are right, I can see on the footnotes at page 64, point 14

b. CAD/CSD/CDA is not supported in 64-bit versions of the client operating system.

As you said, it wll work in CCX 8.5.  However when i look at the footnotes until ccx 10.0, it still says it is not supported.  Could you please confirm it will work CCX 8.5, if yes where do you see the information about that.

Thanks

Hi,

The above version 8.5 does work with Win 7 64 bit. I am using it.

I reviewed the matrix for the 8.5 release.  Actually, the footnote there does not indicate non-support.  But the WFO footnote does.  Different product. 

T

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content