Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording prompts using IP phone

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Windows recorder is far from ideal for recording prompts. Can someone tell me how to record prompts using IP phone. (CCX5).

Ta

Rich

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can use the attached script for recording your prompts. If you name your scripts numerically (5000.wav, etc.), you can use it for ongoing maintenance as well.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

tomide_ccie
Level 1
Level 1

i usually do this using unity, if you have unity, from a mailbox or call handler , configure unity to ring a specific phone,do your recording, save the wave file to your desktop and upload to CRS.

What Tomide suggested about unity is pretty popular many customers use the same approach.

One other way is to write script for collecting prompts and do your recording put that to a particular file and that should be the same but its cumbersome for few.

Please rate helpful posts.

Good luck,

Baseer.

Cheers Tom. Its for customer use so would like to avoid moving files around.

Baseer,

A script was what I was after. Do you have an example of one?

Thanks

Rich

What options do you have available to you? IVR, CVP, vxml? (and version).

Got CCX5 Enhanced version. Has anyone got a script that will allow users to record their own prompts and store them on CCX server?

Ta

Rich

You can use the attached script for recording your prompts. If you name your scripts numerically (5000.wav, etc.), you can use it for ongoing maintenance as well.

Andy,

Thanks bud.

Rich you have the best help on planet :)

I was busy with client. Take Andy's file it should address your need.

Good luck and please rate helpful posts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: