cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

remote monitoe supervisor not appearing in remote monitor window

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All, So I want to use the remote monitor application to monitor either a CSQ or an agent. Setup the CSQ's, agents and supervisors for normal applications and all works fine. I have setup the remote monitor app and I receive the necessary prompts whe I dial it BUT in the remote monitor window, I dont see any supervisors at all - and ideas would be great as its driving me crazy.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Paul,

Unique identifier of the user for which the spoken name is to be uploaded.

Note        The User Id must be numerical.

Yes it is required to have the Supervisor ID in numbers to be visible under the Remote Monitoring page. For the Test purpose I created multple user with the Supervisor Capability, and only the Supervisors with the numbers in the User ID are visible in this page as seen below.

Please open the Help for this page on the Remote Monitoring and click on the section "Creating a Remote Monitoring Supervisor" , you will see the above requirement.

Hope this helps, also please rate the helpful posts.

Thanks,

Anand

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Paul,

Couple of things here.

1. Is your Supervisor id consists of only numbers? If not please create a supervisor id only with numbers.

2. Do you have Unified CCX       Premium ?

Remote Monitoring

This application, available when you purchase Unified CCX       Premium, allows a supervisor to monitor an agent’s conversation. With       Remote Monitoring, you can choose to monitor a call in either of these       ways:

• By resource (agent)—In this case, you identify the resource by agent           extension. If the agent is on a call, monitoring will begin immediately. If the           agent is not on a call, monitoring will begin when the agent is presented with           a call (that is, when the agent’s phone rings) or when the agent initiates a           call (that is, when the agent’s phone goes off-hook).

• By Contact Service Queue (CSQ)—In this case, you will monitor the           call of an agent who belongs to the CSQ. When you monitor by CSQ, you select           the CSQ from a menu. When a call is presented to an agent who belongs to the           selected CSQ, monitoring will begin for that agent and           call.

Also refer the below link on step by step configuration of Remote monitoring.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080b5e901.shtml

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi Anand, Yes to all of those except the supervisor with a user ID in numbers. Do you have any reference to this requirement please?

Thanks for the other requirements though.

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Unique identifier of the user for which the spoken name is to be uploaded.

Note        The User Id must be numerical.

Yes it is required to have the Supervisor ID in numbers to be visible under the Remote Monitoring page. For the Test purpose I created multple user with the Supervisor Capability, and only the Supervisors with the numbers in the User ID are visible in this page as seen below.

Please open the Help for this page on the Remote Monitoring and click on the section "Creating a Remote Monitoring Supervisor" , you will see the above requirement.

Hope this helps, also please rate the helpful posts.

Thanks,

Anand

Paul Austin
Level 4
Level 4

Many Thanks Anand - I can stop going crazy.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: