Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Removing agent as a resource

I needed to bring down the test lab and rebuilt IPCC as a production box, (changing agent tele numbers); I removed them from the RM Jtapi and deleted the phones with the test numbers. They never dropped off the IPCC server and now when I try to build them with the actual phone numbers, I have the agents listed twice. When I try to log them in the desk top console I get errors and can't log them in. Yet call handling and routing works fine. I also get a rascal server error where call recording and agent statistics will be unavailable. I'm set to go live in 2 weeks and I could really use the help.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES

Re: Removing agent as a resource

try to create new directoy profuile in the IPCC server and that shoudl help you out

Hello,

Can you please go into a little more detail? I'm a newbie.... Also, before when I would add ICD ext's, they would show up as a resourse within 10 minutes. it's been 4 days now. I'm seriously stuck.

Is your IPCC system integrated with AD? If so you may need to use ADSI edit to delete the values for property ciscoatUserProfile and property ciscoatUserProfileString.

regards

Views
Helpful
Replies