Views
Helpful
Replies

Removing voice from crs scripts

rahatsiddiq
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts

I create my own script but a little help needed from you that we have scenario of timeout of input from a caller that if caller doesnt input any button it replay the menu prompt but an integrated voice that says " Are You Still there " plays in between delay. I want to remove this voice.

Thanks in Advance

3 Replies 3

BCOLE2007
Level 1
Level 1

Probably not the answer you want...

You may be able to set the Maximum retries to 0 and code the retries in the script

Please rate all posts

you can increase your input timeout to be higher. Your menu prompt or whatever go into properties/input/timeout select 8 or click custome (far right) arrow to select a value of your desire.

good luck,

Baseer.

Here is the response that I got back from PDI on "Are You Still There" prompt:

================================================

"Are you still there ?" is a system prompt which gets prepended when the timeout occurs on the Menu.

It may be used by the system elsewhere also, so changing it will cause a global effect.

The prompt name is still_there.wav, you can do a search on it and will find it.

For US, in my lab, I had to rename in 2 places (....system\G711_ULAW\en_US\UserDialog and system\G711_ULAW\en\UserDialog)

I would suggest that instead of renaming the file you replace the file with a 1 second silence, so it does not show up as error in the logs every time it cannot find it.

Having said that, you need to understand that you will be out of support around issues that has prompt playing and recording if you change the prompt. Cisco TAC will "ONLY" recommend and assist in completely uninstall and reinstall if the customer/partner have issues with prompts.

==============================================

Dat Pham

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: