Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Replacing UCCX server and implementing HA - Need to Migrate Historical Report Data

Currently I have a customer that has a MCS-7835-H1 server running UCCX 7.1 SR5 and we are going to replace it with a two MCS-7835-I3 servers in a HA deployment (running the same version or UCCX). I have configured this system to be connected to the same Callmanager cluster so that we can test and migrate the agents at some point int the near future.  I would like to see if there is a way to migrate the Historical report data over to the new servers.

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Replacing UCCX server and implementing HA - Need to Migrate

Hi

From the problem description I understand that you have the new and old server integrated with the same CUCM cluster, is that correct ?

If yes I am curious to know how you will be migrating users from time to time.

The best and the easiest way will be backup the old UCCX system , install the new server with the same hostname and IP and perform a restore, the resotre process will automatically integrate UCCX to CUCM, and migrate all the data to the new boxes

Thanks

Anuj

Views
Helpful
Replies