Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Reports UCCX Premium 5.0

Hello

What kind of reports could i get on a UCCX Premium 5.0 related to the IP IVR????

I need to get some reports for understanding how the IP IVR is handle the calls and whether i am achieving the level of service.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

Alexis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Bronze

Re: Reports UCCX Premium 5.0

Hi

It depends on what your script does based on the IVR selections:

1) If the IVR results in the calls going to different CSQs, then you can report on the CSQs seperately and easily

2) If not, then you can 'tag' the calls as Anthony suggested by using a 'set enterprise data' step to record some identifier of the outcome of the call (e.g. "Sales", "Support", "Other". You can then generate a custom report or use the 'Call Variables' report to export the data (then juggle it in Excel to get the results you want).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
5 REPLIES

All of the reports that begin with the word "Application" are IVR reports.  You can get things like, calls presented, handled, abandoned, duration, etc.  You could even utilize the custom call variables for flagging calls with important information.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Thanks a lot for the answer, however do you have a link at Cisco Systems where i can see this information that you said????

Regards,

Yes, it's an end user guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_5_0/user/hr/crs501hr.pdf

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Hello, I have one question more.

How i can get the historical report of calls that arrive of each option of my IVR??

I know that there is an option of reporting for the  IVR, but with this i can look this detail for each option configured on my tree. can't?

I need the step by step for doing it.

Thanks,

Alexis Munoz

Super Bronze

Hi

It depends on what your script does based on the IVR selections:

1) If the IVR results in the calls going to different CSQs, then you can report on the CSQs seperately and easily

2) If not, then you can 'tag' the calls as Anthony suggested by using a 'set enterprise data' step to record some identifier of the outcome of the call (e.g. "Sales", "Support", "Other". You can then generate a custom report or use the 'Call Variables' report to export the data (then juggle it in Excel to get the results you want).

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Views
Helpful
Replies