Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

Reports without Calltype

IPCC Enterprise 6.0

I have a group of users who are making outbounds Calls. These Users are assigned to a skillgroup. In Webview report i can see Real Time Reporting but then when i want to get Historical Reporting i see just zeros. Selecting an Agent from that Skillgroup to see his Historical statistik give me the outgoing external calls but as Skillgroup i see Cisco_Voice.Default which i understand as been a default skillgroup? so how can i manage getting my outbound statistic under the skillgroup i created?

Im not using Outbound Option of IPCC.

Thanks

• Contact Center
2 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Reports without Calltype

Your outbound calls for an agent will always be in the "default skill group". Unless you have the outbound option you can't get great reporting on outbound calls.

please rate helpful posts.

adignan - berbee

Re: Reports without Calltype

I came across this on CCO while researching for a customer who is reporting the same issue. I am trying to get some confirmation as to whether this will fix the issue or not before making the changes.

Views
Helpful
Replies