Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Rerouting CSS with variable length translation patterns

Hello,

I'm trying to configure DISA service on UCCX 8.5 with UCM 8.6 and faced a problem with translation patterns containing variable length wildcards (? or !).

I created the following CSSes and partitions

CSSPartitions
CSS-INTERNALINTERNAL
X-SPINTERNAL, X-SP
C-SPT-SP

DNs 1000 and 1001 are in INTERNAL partition, phone with DN 1000 has X-SP CSS. There are two translation patterns with X-SP partition. First is 9.[6-9]XXXXXXXX with PreDot DDI and +34 prefix, second is 900.[1-9]XXXXXXX! with PreDot DDI and + prefix, both setting C-SP CSS. UCCX trigger has X-SP CSS and calling address CSS for redirect. Call control group has X-SP DN CSS and redirect CSS set to calling party.

Direct calls from 1000 works fine to any valid numbers. UCCX application also successfully redirects calls if I dial 1001 or 9654000000 but falls to Unsuccessfull branch of Call Redirect step if I dial 900654000000. If I replace 900.[1-9]XXXXXXX! to 900.[1-9]XXXXXXXXXX it works fine.

Is this a bug? Are any ideas how to redirect calls to variable length route patterns?

Regards,

Maxim

Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies