Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

S N

Reskilling and Supervisor Desktop login issue

Hi All,

Need an information / help on the below issue.

My Customer needs few Supervisors in the CallCentre to access Reskilling web page and few other supervisors to access IPCC Supervisor Desktop application.

When i assign the Agent as Supervisor ( Configuration Manager --> Agent Explorer ) it is asking for a Supervisor username and password which i have provided.

The problem is that all supervisors are able to access both Reskilling and Supervisor desktop if i done as the above step.

I needed your help on how to segregate and provide individual access for Reskilling and Supervisor desktop .

Also i need clarity on the usage of Login Name and Supervisor login name in Agent Explorer.

Regards

Sathya.

1 REPLY

Reskilling and Supervisor Desktop login issue

Hi Satya,

You cannot assign individual permissions for reskilling and supervisor desktop. What you can do is limit the number of supervisors who can have access to the reskilling and supervisor desktop and others can share it.

Moving on to your second question, whenever you create a supervisor ID through agent explorer an associated Active Directory account will get created. The password you set in the supervisor's login name is the password for the Ad account

Thanks,

Dass

Please rate useful posts

Views
Helpful
Replies