Views
Helpful
Replies

Return Nodes in Webview

moath.almogbel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anyone please explain what does Return column in Webview mean?

The online help says:

Completed Tasks: Return

The number of tasks of the call type that software routed to Return nodes during the half-hour interval.

Derived from: Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnBusyToHalf + Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnRingToHalf + Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnReleaseToHalf

and the table description in the ICM DB schema says:

--ReturnBusy:

Number of calls of this type that were routed to the Busy target during thereporting interval.

--ReturnRing:

Number of calls of this type that were routed to the Ring target during thereporting interval.

--

ReturnRelease:

Count of calls that executed a Release node in their routing script in thereporting interval.

But I still cannot figure out when actually a call is considered as Return?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Well, that's easy. Any call gone through a certain calltype node and then a Busy or Ring or Release node, is considered a "Return".

Do you use these nodes, by any chance?

G.Sz.

Thank you Gergely for the reply,

No I am not using them in any of my scripts.

Another thing is in most days the value of Return column is zero, but then comes a day where we find some return calls and I cannot justify those calls since the priority of the Skill Group is 1 "Highest" so the calls are return rather than being answered!

Hello Moath,

I am curious to know if you figured out the Return calls cause.

I am having the same problem, where in some days, Return calls are 0 , and in other days they have a significant value

Thank you

Hi Sahar,

Can you post a snapshot of your script that has the skill group with concern.

Because Return means the call was released, either by system or by a script Release Call node.

Regards,

Moath