Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

RMCM and CTI User Priviledges

Hi All - We have integared CUCM 9.x with UCCX 9.X along with QM Server Based Recoding (SPAN), Can u please suggest what are the necessary Roles and Priviledges we can asign for RMCM and CTI user in CUCM.

As of now we have below Roles and Priviledges.

uccxctiuser_1:

Access Control Groups the user belongs to

Standard CCM Admin Users, Standard CCM Phone Administration, Standard CCM Super Users, Standard CTI Allow Call Monitoring, Standard CTI Allow Call Recording, Standard CTI Allow Calling Number Modification, Standard CTI Allow Control of All Devices, Standard CTI Enabled, Standard RealtimeAndTraceCollection

rmcmuser:

Access Control Groups the user belongs to

Standard CTI Allow Control of Phones supporting Connected Xfer and conf, Standard CTI Enabled

SIVANESAN R       

SIVANESAN R
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Both accounts are created by the AXL application user you specify.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
6 REPLIES

Hi, this how we are configured this we also have network recording with QM.

VIP Super Bronze

Re: RMCM and CTI User Priviledges

Both the jtapi and rmcm users are created automatically by CCX during initial setup. You should not modify the permissions on either of these accounts.

As for QM setup, you can reuse the rmcm account if you wish on the Unified CM Information step, Telephony Information section. The SOAP API access section can also reuse the AXL API account you created for CCX. Neither of these are the jtapi accounts (i.e. uccxctiuser_1 in your setup). For reference, this starts on page 121 of the QM Install guide.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Hi - jtapi will be automaticlly created in cucm (jtapi_1) once we created in UCCX but RMCM we need to create in CUCM and the same has to given in UCCX right? Can u pls calrify.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R
VIP Super Bronze

Both accounts are created by the AXL application user you specify.

Hi John - Thanks for your Reply.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

Hi John - I am facing below error, can you please help me to figure it out.

Installed UCCX 8.5.1 as Fresh Install and when i trying to integrate with CUCM 8.5.1 through AXL with CUCM PUB IP with AXL UserName and password and click on Validate where it throws error as "UNKNOW UNIFIED CME HOSTNAME or ip Adress provide valid and try again.

Where as i created AXL user in CUCM in Application user and assigned all Groups and Priviledges, Even i tried with Host Name/CUCM SUB IP it throws same Error.

Also i tried ping from UCCX -- CUCM i am able to reach without any issue and AXL services is UP and Running in both PUB and SUB.

Also tried with Demo License and License generated through License MAC.

After which i have given Next without Validating the AXL and uploaded the License, it never given a page to enter JTAPI and RMCM user credentails, After which all the services were started and i am able to login UCCX with USer Credentials which is created in End User of CUCM.

Once i logged in to UCCX Page System --> CME Configuration it shows same Page as Service provider configuration, I am not getting page where i can enter JTAPI and RMCM credentails.

Please let me know if any additional configuration is required.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R
Views
Helpful
Replies