Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

RmCm Subsystem stuck in initializing

Hello,

We have a Contact Center Express implementation based on two nodes CallManager 5.0 Cluster and Cold Standby Cisco IPCC Express 4.5 architecture. After five days of proper functioning we confront with RmCm Subsystem problem that is stuck in initializing, even that the rm.aef and cm.aef files are in initial place and RM provider account is configured properly. Also, we find the bugs ID CSCsb12608 and CSCsc21787, but we can?t apply that because the CallManager is the 5.0(4) version and is not integrated with LDAP.

Is anyone that have the same problem?

Thank you in advance,

Dan Agache

2 REPLIES

Re: RmCm Subsystem stuck in initializing

Hi Danut,

I have the same issue. My CCM is 5.0(4) and CRS is 4.5. I open an TAC case, but the engineer didn't found any issue with my IPCC. I tried to repeat the issue to record the screen to help with the case, but for any reason the issue didn't happen again. Last week, in Friday, I have an power failure and the RmCm subsystem was presented the issue again. The workaround that I found, is change the RmCm user (for any other user, in my case from rmjtapi to rmcmjtapi) and back the old user, so, I need to reassociate the agent extensions with the RmCm user again.

Did you have this issue yet? Did you find some solution/ workaround?

Best Regards,

Bronze

Re: RmCm Subsystem stuck in initializing

Ran into this a few times w/ these versions, was lucky enough to get a solid guy in Boxborough when I opened the case on it...The fix we had to do was related to the CTI managers on the callmangers. Given that you have two callmanagers, do this:

Go to control center and stop the CTI Manager service on your subscriber. Then stop CTI Manager on your publisher. Then start it on the publisher, then go start it on the subscriber. If this doesn't do it, reverse the order listed above and try again.

Yours is probably already fixed but maybe this will help the other gentleman posting with this problem...Remember to rate helpful posts!

Jim

Views
Helpful
Replies