cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RONA calls are calculated as abandoned Ring

luai
Level 1
Level 1

we are using IPCC 7.1.4 CVP 3.1 with gatekeeper, we have aproblem with RONA calls that they are counted as abandoned ring , even after we upgraded to ICM 7.2.5 the call disposition flag continue to appear with 3 rather than 19 which is the RONA flag.

looking for any help.

4 Replies 4

The only reason why I would think that is that the RONA timer might be expiring in ICM, but that's just a shot in the dark.  Can you post your RONA timers?  CVP, UCM, ICM?

david

Nathan Luk
Level 1
Level 1

This is how RONA reporting works with CVP. Since call control is with CVP, when it pulls the call back when the call RONAs, it is reported back to the PG as an abandon while ringing. No way around this unfortunately. This is also important to communicate back to the business as the normal abandon stat in the out of the box webview reports generally includes aban + aban while ringing so RONAs will be artificially inflating their abandonment rates.

The only way to get a RONA stats at the agent level with CVP would be to do a count of how many times an agent went into not ready reason code 32767. The Cisco docs say to create a separate call type for RONA calls if you wish to count RONA calls at the Call Type level.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Nathan

Michael Whaley
Level 5
Level 5

We had something similar messed up with our reporting on RONA calls, only they were not showing up as abandoned ring. I'm the not a reporting guru, but we tracked it down to BugID CSCtb51878 "Calls abandoned not displayed in "Router calls Abandoned on ring"

It's fixed in 7.5(7). Sometimes it's hard to tell from the bug descriptions, but you might check to see if this fits your issue.

We also had an issue where RONA calls were not coming up properly in the TCD. This bug is CSCsy14835 and is also fixed in 7.5(7).

Frustrating to say the least.

nathan hit this nail square on the head, its doucmented in the CVP guide, I would say not very well or largely noted within the community though :/

Chad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: