Helpful
Replies

RtCSQsSummary table is not updating

udaylambaday
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem with

RtCSQsSummary table, the table is not updating and it is affecting the reporting. Dashboard is not getting any new data from the server

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Uday

6 Replies 6

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

you can double check the snapshot config to verify it's still enabled

also, are you running a standby server as well? (and maybe a failover occurred?)

Hi

Just to clarify a little - only the rt* tables on the current 'Master' server as indicated in Control Center is updated. The slave server has stale data.

Your dashboard should be checking for this condition, on 8.x there is a REST API for checking which is live from your dashboard : https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2091340

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hello, I am new in this Topic.

I found this Forum entry as the first option on my search for:

"RtCsQsSummay not updating"

However, it was working.  I see that in case there was a failover there might be some other considerations to observe.  In my case I restarted the server in order to address a license issue.  Would this be the problem?  Woul a reset of the secondary ccx server will help?

I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Humberto

Hi Humberto,

Yes, the UCCX server\engine restart or failover will reset all the Real Time data, as UCCX supports warm standby mode of high availability. However calls which are in connected state will continue to work, but you will not see the updated call data records after the restart\failover of UCCX.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Thanks Anand,

How do I get  RtCSQsSummary table updating again?

What settings to I set again?

Regards,

Hi HUMBERTO,

Once the UCCX restart\failover completes successfully, the active UCCX engine will take control of all the new calls and updating the tables everything happens automatically.

Incase if you are witnessing these values in the wallboard, than you have configure the wallboard with the second node of UCCX to see these changes.

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!