Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce.com Integration UCCX 7

Hi All,

There has been plenty of discussions regarding SFDC integration with UCCX using the Call Connector.  Has anybody had experience in integrating SDFC using the CAD integrated browser and workflows only.  I have seen some documentation which uses workflows and a Java API.  I have set this up in the lab and I can get to search SFDC using an Account Number or CLID, but you're required to logon to SFDC after each call.  I have no experience with Java so I'm assuming the Java API searches SFDC in the background so a login isn't required from each call.  Can anyone point me in the right direction in using a Java API for this purpose.  (Documentation and a sample of the Java is attached)

Thanks,

Paul

3 REPLIES

Re: Salesforce.com Integration UCCX 7

Paul,

Were you about to find out anything about this?  I saw your post this evening, but I can't even figure out where you got the Java code that was in the word document you attached.  Is there an SDK or something out there?

The alias ask-cad@external.cisco.com mentioned in the documentation I have found just bounces back as invalid.

I'd be most appreciative for anything you can share.

Cliff

Cisco Employee

Hi Cliff,

ask-cad@external.cisco.com alias has been decommissioned and all the request directed to the alias are supposed to be posted on the forum.

I will make sure the chanes are made accordingly to the docuement.

Regards

Anuj

Anuj,

Questions are to be posted to this forum? Some other forum? Is there official Cisco support via some channel?

There is a real lack of information about this integration. I need to know where to go to get a deep dive on it.

Any pointer in the right direction is appreciated.

Cliff

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

The information contained in this email transmission is confidential information which may contain information that is legally privileged and prohibited from disclosure under applicable law or by contractual agreement. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email transmission is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone to arrange for the return of the original transmission to us.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content