cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Salesforce.com integration with UCCE non-CAD?

mkeutzer
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone successfully integrated salesforce.com with Contact Center Enterprise where the Agent Desktop is CTI O/S, not CAD?

Of course, there are a few follow on questions, but let's leave it at that for now.

Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

We went through a mental exercise when talking about this approach, but never really executed the plan.  Really seemed very doable with a decent CTIOS developer.  Ultimately, we went the AMC adapter route instead of CTIOS.  What exactly is your question.

david

Ideally, without re-inventing the wheel, and as cheap as possible, I'd like to pop a SF.com screen with information that we've learned about the caller in ICM/CCE.

Of course, if we did a full SF integration, I'll assume their desktop would handle this auto-magically.

If we had CAD, we could easily map this to a workflow.

With CTI OS (out of box desktop), we can easily get "needed" SF information to show up on the agent desktop (PV1-10).  This is great, but at a minimum, I'd like the agent to be able to scrub key fields off agent desktop and paste into a SF browser to initiate SF lookup manually.  Doesn't seem as though you can easily highlight and copy fields in agent desktop.

Again, remember the first 2 rules, no major wheel surgery, and cheap!

Thanks for the interest!

Mike

I did try this through CAD and while it was easier it was still a bit of a pain.  The main reason being that, for example, SFDC case number 12345.  If you wanted to pop that case you would think that you could just do the following sfdc.com/case=12345, but in reality 12345 means nothing to SFDC and you need the SFDC specific case number which is a pretty long string.  You can of course get this information from SFDC, but the problem is if you're trying to get human readeable information at the same time as usable information, you're now carring twice the call data.

Ultimately, I think this could be done pretty easily if you integrate some sort of webcall in your CTIOS desktop.

david