Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SalesForce Integration - Need UCCX ?

Hi,

I am bit confused here. I know you can accomplish srceen pop-up based on ANI using CAD and http triggers and that you need Premium license as HTTP commands are not possible in CAD with Enhanced licenses, right ? However, here is the situation:

What if the only requirements are:

-1) Being able to click-2-call from salesforce

-2) WHen a customer calls in open up their salesforce account ?

Call comes in from an Autto attendant that rings 10 phones at the same time.. ("agents")

I've been taking a look at "Cisco Unified CallConnector for Salesforce.com" and it is not quite clear if UCCX is mandatory. To tell you the truth I don't need to do any IVRs, ACD groups or anything like that. The customer only wants a basic salesforce integration to start with...

In case of UCCX being mandatory why would I use it and what kind of license would I need ?

Thanks

Joan

2 REPLIES

SalesForce Integration - Need UCCX ?

I can't speak for the UCCX piece, but I can tell you that click to call doesn't work well with CAD and a Cisco Phone.  This was with UCCE and CAD by the way.

david  

For any custom 3rd party

For any custom 3rd party Salesforce (SFDC) integration requirements please reply.

Insert data into SFDC ( Salesforce) based on data entered by caller in Cisco CVP IVR / UCCX IP IVR
Incomming Caller Details popup in SFDC Screen
Display incomming caller data from SFDC in Cisco Agent Finesse Screen
Initiate outbound call ( Click 2 Dial) from SFDC Screen
Call Warapup for inbound/outbound calls in SFDC Screen - SFDC Activity
Call Warapup for inbound/outbound calls in SFDC Screen - SFDC Case

Regards
Pranjol

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content