Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Scheduled report name

Hi,

We have made a custom report for UCCX8.5, which we'd like to schedule. This report can only show the details of one CSQ, by selecting a CSQ filter. Because of this we'll need to schedule a new task for every CSQ. Here the issue arises: when I look at the scheduled reports overview, all reports have the same name: The name of the report. This makes it impossible to see which scheduled report is which. So it'll be really hard to delete or add one later.

Is there a way to change the name of the scheduled report task?

Regards,

Ruud van Strijp

Everyone's tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Scheduled report name

This is one of a few scheduler-related limitations of the HRC. Another is that the machine running the client must be running and actively logged in for the system tray-based (i.e. not a windows service) scheduler app to trigger.

My advise on this one is to upgrade to the latest 9.0 build where you can switch from the legacy HRC client to the new Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) reporting engine. This is a browser-based UI and was ported over from UCCE so now both products have the same reporting engine. As luck would have it, you can name the schedule when you create it with CUIC:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_902/user/guide/CUIC_BK_R4B100EB_00_reporting-app-user-guide-902_chapter_01000.html

With that said, you'll have to redo your custom report by spinning up a lab instance of CUIC Premium (not bundled with CCX) so you can create the report definition. Once you have that, you can import it into the embedded CUIC Standard instance on CCX and be good to go. The SQL stored procedure process remains unchanged.

In case you're inclined to dismiss this advice, note that HRC is EoL. In 9.0 you can pick one or the other but it's gone entirely in 10.0; CUIC only. So, it's only a matter of time before you have to cross this bridge anyways.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

Re: Scheduled report name

This is one of a few scheduler-related limitations of the HRC. Another is that the machine running the client must be running and actively logged in for the system tray-based (i.e. not a windows service) scheduler app to trigger.

My advise on this one is to upgrade to the latest 9.0 build where you can switch from the legacy HRC client to the new Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) reporting engine. This is a browser-based UI and was ported over from UCCE so now both products have the same reporting engine. As luck would have it, you can name the schedule when you create it with CUIC:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/intelligence_suite/intelligence_suite_902/user/guide/CUIC_BK_R4B100EB_00_reporting-app-user-guide-902_chapter_01000.html

With that said, you'll have to redo your custom report by spinning up a lab instance of CUIC Premium (not bundled with CCX) so you can create the report definition. Once you have that, you can import it into the embedded CUIC Standard instance on CCX and be good to go. The SQL stored procedure process remains unchanged.

In case you're inclined to dismiss this advice, note that HRC is EoL. In 9.0 you can pick one or the other but it's gone entirely in 10.0; CUIC only. So, it's only a matter of time before you have to cross this bridge anyways.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content