Views
Helpful
Replies

Screen Pops with IPCC Enterprise

abhijit75
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

We are running IPCC Enterprise 6.0 and our agents use CTIOS 6.0. I want to be able to do a DB lookup with the callers id number and open our CRM application at that customers screen. I know in IPCC Express there is a way to set up screen pops using the macro function, I am not sure what I need to do to make this work in IPCC Enterprise.

I am able to get into the database and bring the customers info into CTIOS for the agents but I wanted to go one step further if possible? Does anyone do anything like that already?

Also we were looking to install Nuance and use the text to speech feature. Is anyone using that currently? If so how do you like it?

Thanks

Abhijit

6 Replies 6

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

The 6.0 CTIos Development Kit guide is located here:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/icm/icmentpr/icm60doc/icm6cti/ctios60/cti60dev.pdf

You will need to be versed in C++ or Visiual Basic to customize CTIos.

please rate posts.

andy dignan - berbee

thanks. we will give it a try.

have you done any screen pops with database dips?

Thanks

Abhijit

I have done quite a few screenpops with database dips. What would you like to know? The CTIOS code is VB6.0 based (for IPCC 6.0 and below versions). With IPCC 7.0 and beyond, it is .NET based.

It is open source. So, you can modify and change it to your liking.

Hello

What I am trying to do now is open a document that has sales info for our reps depending on what CED the callers enters. What I don't know is what value in the CTIOS code refers to CallVariable6 or CallVariable8 in ICM? Where does CTIOS store these variable?

I know the PG has the call appearance key where we can modify what appears on CTIOS but I want to put a command in CTIOS that says IF CallVariable6 = 'ABC' then open word document "Q" else open Doc "Z"

I can open word upon delivery of the phone call to the desktop but I am missing where the connection between the CallVariables in ICM are tied in CTIOS.

any help would be appreciated. thanks for the previous replies.

Thanks

Abhijit

In CTIOS VB Version, you can use this sub to check for call variables. m_Session_OnCallBegin

That is the begin call event. There you can check variables> here is some custom code

Set pCall = m_Session.GetCurrentCall()

Dim strVar6 As String

strVar6= pArguments.GetValueString("CallVariable6")

Dim strVar8 As String

strVar8= pArguments.GetValueString("CallVariable8")

If strVar6 = 'ABC' Then

!Do your thing

Else

!Do your other thing

End if

Hope that helps. Please rate posts.

thanks. we will give it a try.

abhijit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: